2Ms Stage 1 Cut Light is a compound which provides maximum productivity for even the toughest of gel coat formulations.
Recommended for the removal of P1500 scratches or finer, the 2MS Stage 1 Cut Light provides fast cutting action and a high gloss finish in one easy step sanding out any defects within production or tooling gel.
Type of use:
- Recommended for the removal of P1500 scratches or finer
- Apply onto either the wool mop or the surface which requires rectifying and rub the mop in circular motions allowing the compound to embed into the mop. When using on a new mop it is advisable to prime the mop head first.
- Start the polishing machine slowly and allow to reach a maximum speed of 2200 RPM
- Continue to add more compound as required until abrasive marks have been removed
- For an improved gloss finish use 2MS 10007 and finish with Speed Gloss or UV Wax.
Two (2) years shelf life when unopened
Storage and handling:
- Store at room temperature.
- Protect from frost.
- Shake container prior to use